Happy 2024

Started by Colonel Kilgore, December 31, 2023, 11:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Kilgore

Happy New Year, everyone!

It's a lovely sunny morning over here to start off 2024. Hoping that those of you that don't have to work all have a peaceful day off, with maybe a bit of hobby time?

Simon

Sean Clark

Same to you Simon  and to all members. Let's make this a great year for the RFCM group 

martin goddard

A good 2024 to all the folk here.

martin :)

Martin Smith

Happy Noo Year to all, doing 'whatever floats yer boat...'.
🙂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🎲🎲🎲

Moggy

Happy new year all.  Hope the heads are not too much of an issue!

Derek

Leman (Andy)

Happy New Year everyone.

sukhe_bator (Neil)

A belated Happy New Year to you all...
Hope you get in some hobby time. Atm I just have a large queue of jobs to do...

Best wishes
Neil

Daniele

Sorry for late....Happy New Year and I wish you all a lot of free time to paint Peter Pig miniatures..... :D

Colonel Kilgore

Quote from: Daniele on January 05, 2024, 10:58:06 AMSorry for late....Happy New Year and I wish you all a lot of free time to paint Peter Pig miniatures..... :D

More hobby time being the gift many of us were wishing for for Christmas / New Year's resolutions, I think  ;D

Simon

martin goddard

Sean Clark

I treated myself to the train wreckers  the Viking and the ACW gamettes for Christmas. I have used some of my wished for free time to paint the train wreckers yesterday.

9 French Resisitance

6 Germans

6 Gendarme

6 German dead

6 Resistance dead.

Just need to finish the bases then I'll post a picture.

Colonel Kilgore

Nice one Sean - I particularly look forward to seeing the French Resistance and Gendarmes.

Simon

sukhe_bator (Neil)

I'm thinking of revisiting my Central Asian and RCW for 2024. I had a weird New Year's idea having recently rediscovered the SCW range as a potential figure source for other periods. I was contemplating mixing in some Militia in flat caps 13/53 as Armenians for my Transcaspian campaign. They are the closest I can see to imitate the slouch caps some troops are depicted wearing in old photos...
I think they'd look good alongside some Russians and Cossacks ;D

Neil