Group Build #4 Command, Terrain or Headswap.

Started by Smoking gun, January 17, 2022, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking gun

Hello,
I thought I'd give everyone a second chance to build or complete something from the first three builds.

Start date is today 17th January, the closing date is March 1st.

Rules:

Command:
1) Produce one or more command bases for the rules of your choice.
2) All miniatures used must be from Peter Pig (don't have to be current ranges). Additional base "dressing" static grass etc. can be from elsewhere.
3) Models currently work in progress are allowed, completed models are prohibited.

Terrain:
1) Produce one or more items of terrain or template for the period of your choice.
2) Where possible an item from the Peter Pig ranges should be used, this is not compulsory.
3) Models currently work in progress are allowed, previously completed models are prohibited.

Headswap:
1) Perform four or more head swaps to any Peter Pig figures of your choice. They can be based as the participant wishes.
2) The head swap process must be photographed, please show the original figures before decapitation, the replacement heads and the completed figures.
3) Models currently work in progress are allowed, provided the photo requirements are met, previously completed models are prohibited.

Thank you and best wishes,
Martin Buck

martin goddard

Thanks for the perseverance and patience Martin
My memory is  quite small.

At this moment I think I will do a piece of obstructing/impassable scenery for CK. There will be some PP parts (maybe a cat?)

Two weeks(1st Feb) is  a tight turnaround but it will get me bsy.

thanks to Martin

martin :)

Smoking gun

Hi Martin,
I'm sorry, my mistake, end date is the 1st March not February giving you 6 weeks.
My original post has been edited.

Best wishes,
Martin Buck

Jimmy James

Oh that sounds great - I'll get cracking then!

Wardy64

May try and get a command base for Suez completed.

David & Ben

martin goddard

Can you include any iconic bit of Suez scenery in the base?
Not easy I know.

Maybe a poster for Nasser or a bit of canal etc???
Just trying to make your job harder.

martin :)

Wardy64

Wardy64

Quite fancy this, will be a big base but its doesn't matter, especially as its just for Ben & I.

David & Ben

Colonel Kilgore

Maybe Poppy can be modified to make a Sphinx?

Simon

Traffic

Colonel Kilgore

Or some more of Martin's top-selling parachute canopies?

Simon

Wardy64

Have made a start on the Suez Command base. SU100 and signal jeep made. Head swaps under way, on small command group. My figures have been wrapped with blue tack to save my fingers and get a better grip when drilling, who ever posted that tip saved me a lot on plasters!

David & Ben

Smoking gun

Hi Dave,
Well done choosing a often ignored conflict. I hope your build goes well.

Best wishes,
Martin Buck

Wardy64

Models and a couple of extra's made - easy bit over, next comes the painting!

David & Ben

Colonel Kilgore

Looking good, Dave. I like the table covering too!

Simon