AK warm up

Started by martin goddard, June 19, 2024, 07:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moggy

Yes, I may need to increase the size of my Tuc Tuc fleet.

I may even get out my AK toy-box over the weekend to see what I have. Been so long since it opened its more dusty forgotten Africa than Deepest Darkest Africa.

I know I have some more terrain type items to get painted up alongside some more 4 x 4s I have acquired over the last year or so.

Derek

martin goddard

Transports
Transports are in the rules, but are very untried.
At the moment there is just one category "transports" but armoured/unarmoured will probably be wanted?

The rules at the moment.
Militia will not be allowed transports.  Too untidy.
One single cost for the whole unit to be in transports.
Each model will carry up to 4 bases .

The moving rules are interesting (I think).
Initial 1 square of move. Then repeated 2,3,4,5,6 road, 3,4,5,6 non template,4,5,6 template. TO LEAVE.

Failure = no de-bus. Move ended.

De-bus and 1 square move is only action available to passengers. No shoot, assault etc.

I might get the rules out today?

martin :)

Nick

Love the idea for movement rules Martin. Looking forward to testing that out.

Nick

Colonel Kilgore

Thanks Martin. No trucks for militia keeps things easier.

I'm sure we'll want both armoured and unarmoured - you need to keep sales up, I think?  ;)

I like the randomised nature of movement. Presumably this is by model, so a unit could end up getting strung out fairly quickly? We need this AK47 chaos  ;D

Simon

Sean Clark

I'm refreshing my email every 10 minutes in anticipation....so no pressure Martin!

martin goddard

These movement rules might get junked, but I enjoy trying out new  ideas. It is good to see players annoyed and confused. Marvellous. :'(

I have been a little delayed today due to  standing outside and looking up at the sky with marvel at the sunshine. I have captured some in a jar for the weekend. That should work.

martin :)

Smiley Miley 66

That's a shame I have cattle trucks for my militia troops !
But I can understand the reason. At least for now ?
Miles

Smoking gun

That's a shame I've just got these out of the loft.  ;)

Best wishes,
Martin from Grimsby