Merry Christmas one and all!

Started by Colonel Kilgore, December 24, 2023, 10:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Kilgore

I know it's not quite 25th yet in the UK, but the sun is already well up where I currently am, so I feel that I can wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone!

Simon

Smiley Miley 66

Merry Xmas. Simon when you wrote that Santa was crossing into,Europe by then starting his European leg of his tour !
Looks like we are having one of the warmer Xmas ever? If you're not getting the high Winds and rain that will be lashing some parts of the country ?
So if you're not being battered by the weather hopefully you are going to have a good day ! Not be to full of food and drink. Hopefully see a lot of you next year ?
Miles

John Watson

Merry Christmas to all. Once again we have been invaded by the toy mongering red peril that is Santa. Caught with our defences down yet again. When will we learn. No COBRA committees from the Government. No UN resolutions for a cessation of these invasions. Every year it is the same old thing. What is the World coming to?
Enjoy the day and here's to a better 2024.
John

sukhe_bator (Neil)

Late to the party as ever, but Merry Christmas to one and all.
Neil

Richardwills

Leman (Andy)

To the dulcet tones of Slade in the background, merry Christmas all and a happy and successful New Year.

Anatoli

martin goddard

A good 2024 to all those here.

martin :)

Nick

Merry Christmas everyone.

regards, Nick

Smiley Miley 66

Simon is it true on Xmas day in Japan, one of the biggest meals is KFC ?
Miles

Colonel Kilgore

That is indeed supposed to be true, Miles!

That said, I've never done that here on Christmas Day. We did, though, have what seems to be an even more pervasive "thing" - a "Christmas cake" of light sponge, sweet cream and strawberries.

Simon

Leman (Andy)

I think Chris Broad might have mentioned it in one of his programmes. Personally, not a big fan of roast dinners. I had a chick pea couscous accompanied by rose wine  followed by cheese and crackers and a rum punch rather than pud.