Just one pack for 24

Started by martin goddard, December 07, 2023, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin goddard

What single pack of PP figures/kit would you like made in 2024?
This is mainly as some fun rather than any clear and declared vsion.

martin :)

Wardy64

Some Boers, to do a commando game.

D&B

Bankinista

Croat cavalry to instantly expand the ECW range into the 30YW.

Derek of Cambridge

Sean Clark

ACW in overcoats to play Fredericksburg.  I may have mentioned this a few times over the years! One pack charging would do me. Though we'd need a command pack too so I'm cheating a bit.

Sean Clark

If the ACW overcoat was out of the question  a character pack of either:

King Charles I
Cromwell
or
Pancho Villa
OR
Zapata

😁

Smoking gun

Hardened Militia armed with SLR/G3 rifles please.

Thank you and best wishes,
Martin from Grimsby

Smiley Miley 66

Some LW British in Overcoats, firing. Please
Miles

Colonel Kilgore

Another pack of early WW1 mounted French cavalry, please. Could be Cuirassiers or Hussars - I'm not fussy :)

Different figures / colours make it easier to distinguish the different classes of troop in Square Bashing.

Simon

sukhe_bator (Neil)

Manchurian/Mongolian fur hat/capped heads in a variety of styles to convert a Cossack host into a Central Asian host worthy of RCW/Back of Beyond scenarios... round cap, tall pointy, flat-naped US fireman style and the familiar deerstalker types...
Neil

Leman (Andy)

I would like to see a Dutch armoured car as used in May 1940.

Lluis of Minairons

Perhaps a couple of Range 13 SCW references depicting seated drivers and passengers for both sides (likewise those existing in Range 8 such as 08.028, 08.075, 08.076 and even 08.337).

Maybe some more Range 8 sets devoted to similarly sitting Soviet and Italian personnel might be useful too.

Colonel Kilgore

I think you're being a bit greedy there, Lluis :D

Simon

Lluis of Minairons

Perhaps I was indeed  :-[

Well, it would be great to me if just one of those suggestions above was successful...

LluĂ­s

Daniele

Italian WW2 cavalry made the last cavalry charge (victorious) of history, so they deserve a couple of packs... :D

Jimmy James

Quote from: Leman (Andy) on December 15, 2023, 09:38:32 AMI would like to see a Dutch armoured car as used in May 1940.

Oooh that would be nice! That or perhaps a Beaverette AC 🤔

All the best
Jimmy