Last Jobs of the year

Started by martin goddard, December 06, 2023, 07:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking gun

Quote from: martin goddard on December 06, 2023, 09:23:27 PMI suspect most of us only have another two or three  games maximum before Christmas day?
Let us know if you have more planned and we will all be a bit jealous.

martin :)

I have 3 evening games: tonight, Thursdays the 14th and 21st. Then we have a "Chrimbo Limbo" daytime game on the 27th.

Best wishes,
Martin from Grimsby

Wardy64

Finished the landing craft (LCA &LCP) this morning, so slighty late.

D&B

Colonel Kilgore

Very nice, Dave, I think you can be forgiven for their slightly late arrival. Maybe put it down to bad weather in the Channel?

Simon

martin goddard

Those are very nice Dave.
Do you need to number them for game reference?

martin :)

Wardy64

Thanks, they are for the Dieppe game Ben & I are putting on at Beachhead,, no need to number just taxi's. The delay Simon was paintings Ben's super flamers for the PBI day in a couple of weeks time. Though I prefer the channel weather idea,

D&B

Colonel Kilgore

Thanks for clarifying, Dave.

As I believe that Ben is on my side at the PBI Berlin Day, that sounds like a very defensible distraction!

I look forward to seeing Ben's flamers in action on the day.

Somon

Wardy64

They will be good in defence,especially supported by his hoard of mg42's  ::)

D&B

Leman (Andy)

Quote from: Leman (Andy) on December 06, 2023, 04:14:08 PMNo list as such, but will try to box off the Union 3mm army for Shiloh, then give it a rest and finish off my Nachod 1866 project. Confederates in the new year.
Well that turned out to be billhooks. I ended up basing a lot of WoFun Italian Wars stuff in order to start playing Furioso.

Colonel Kilgore

Quote from: Wardy64 on January 03, 2024, 09:34:10 AMThey will be good in defence,especially supported by his hoard of mg42's  ::)

D&B

I can picture Miles's face already - he loves taking on hordes of MG42s  ;D

Simon

Wardy64

I thought that as well when he was looking at his army  ;)

D&B