Warbases order

Started by martin goddard, October 31, 2023, 04:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin goddard

I received my warbases order of circular bases.
Good price, good product good service.

I buy their circular bases to use as unit markers.
I need to do some because my other ones keep disappearing. Probably swept up in some army not being used and in storage?

The cheaposity is appreciated too.

martin :) 

Colonel Kilgore

Indeed: good products and prices, and they're a nice company to deal with.

And of course they have quite a few "Peter Pig specials" that one can order.

Simon

Leman (Andy)

I agree. A very reliable company from whom I have bought many bases, markers and game aids over the years, including some custom orders, such as my BBB zone of control markers. Also suppliers of the invaluable Square Bashing assets board. No problem getting orders shipped to the Netherlands.

Sean Clark

I placed a general order for all Pig size bases a couple of weeks ago. It arrived in 4 days  which is amazing service.

Trouble is, I'm getting through them fairly quickly so may need to place another order soon!

Colonel Kilgore

Quote from: Sean Clark on October 31, 2023, 11:05:05 PMI placed a general order for all Pig size bases a couple of weeks ago. It arrived in 4 days  which is amazing service.

Trouble is, I'm getting through them fairly quickly so may need to place another order soon!

I think the Peter Pig and Warbases workshops are in cahoots, to turn things around so quickly and thus drive up consumption  ;D

Simon

Sean Clark

Good for the consumer, but bad for the bank balance!