Riposte Musketeers

Started by Benslie, August 14, 2023, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benslie

Hi all,
Playing around with a new lightbox and thought I would share these musketeers just finished for riposte.
Need to sit down and try to understand colour balance and other bits but the raw photo looks quite good I think!

Ben

martin goddard

Wonderful Ben.
Where is the cardinal?

martin :-[

Colonel Kilgore

Very nice, Ben.

I will be replacing swords with wire in due course. Just a couple of other projects to finish off first...

Simon

Colonel Kilgore

Quote from: martin goddard on August 14, 2023, 12:01:33 PM
Wonderful Ben.
Where is the cardinal?

martin :-[

Well, Martin, suggestions have been made  ;D

Simon

Bankinista

Lovely figures Ben but I'm not sure that many of the Riposte Scenarios/passageways would have tufts of grass. As for a Cardinal figure...... Martin, you were the one who asked!

Bankinista.

Benslie

Quote from: Bankinista on August 14, 2023, 01:39:50 PM
Lovely figures Ben but I'm not sure that many of the Riposte Scenarios/passageways would have tufts of grass. As for a Cardinal figure...... Martin, you were the one who asked!

Bankinista.

Whilst i agree, they were originally grey and it looked a bit boring, so they running through overgrown ruin passages, or tracks between fields or something... I didn't really think it through!

Sean Clark

Looking forward to recieve mine. I ordered 2 packs so that I can paint a full complement of the 4 Musketeers leaving me 12 guards to date them for other games other than Riposte. Obviousley Riposte will be their principle use 😀

Sean Clark