A (hopefully) straightforward request

Started by BeneathALeadMountain, February 20, 2023, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeneathALeadMountain

Martin I know that you are continually working and whilst I have a wish list of figures I hope this is a much simpler request.

Would it be possible to put the US WW2 halftrack crews and gunners as a separate code (without the halftracks) in the shop as I have halftracks aplenty but not your crews to man them? I don't know how the moulds are arranged but I'd buy more chaps on the MG's for other vehicles as well.

https://www.peterpig.co.uk/WW2%20%20%20US%20armoured%20infnatry%20platoon%20transport.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Andrew
BeneathALeadMountain

Colonel Kilgore

That sounds like a great opportunity for Martin to infiltrate his little men into all his competitors' halftracks :)

Simon

martin goddard

Hello Andy
Not a problem.

There is a shorter and longer seated row plus the MG gunner of course.
Just let me know what you need and I will get a quote for you to look at.

martin :)

BeneathALeadMountain

Thank you Martin. If I could have a price/code for the basic metal set you'd provide in the halftrack pack (sans halftracks - I'm guessing each track will use one short one long?) and a code/price for how ever many 50 and 30 cal chaps would be in a pack/suits you that would be great. I've some other bits and bobs I want to spend b'day money on but I'm happy to do it in separate orders (whatever's easiest).

I would say, as the colonel suggests, it should definitely be a one click option in the store (if viable/possible) as other companies crews are rubbish comparatively (imho) and the majority of the time I end up re-heading (flames of war) or sculpting my own where I can't use yours.

Thank you
Andy

martin goddard

All good Andy.
Are you happy to carry this on by e mail with me.
Otherwise it clutters the forum with me/you stuff.

peterpig@btinternet.com

martin :)