Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden figures  (Read 1042 times)

Colonel Kilgore

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Hidden figures
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:44:58 PM »
For those folks contemplating building forces for the forthcoming re-vamp of the MOCB rules, I thought it might be worth mentioning that the current range of figures is slightly wider than that shown on the website.

For example, Martin seems to have done some head swaps on the masters for the Aussie SAS: I received at least 5 [I think there may even have been another casting, but couldn't subsequently find it...] different figures [only 3 are shown on the website] in my latest Australian SAS pack number 18:

I don't find the two casual walking poses very "alert special forces", so these are candidates for head swaps with the new bandaged heads as "walking wounded"!

You will probably need a radio operator for the forward controller asset, and there's a good candidate in the "secret" figure in pack 3 [Special Forces LRRP], of which only the other 3 are shown on the website. In each pack, you get 2 of each of the following 4 castings, and very nice they all are too [the radio operator is second in the following line-up]:

Mike Tanner

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden figures
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 08:40:36 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on this.