Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zulus  (Read 1502 times)

sjwalker51

• Piglet
    • View Profile
Re: Zulus
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
Next year is the 140th anniversary. Unfortunately, like Duncan and others, I went elsewhere in the end for my 15mm ‘fix’ and there’s about 2000 ‘other’ unpainted Zulus in the lead pile as a result.

Right now, however, we’re focused on 28mm figures and terrain for an AZW weekend in January: Nyezane, Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift for starters.

But still hoping we can see PP WW1 colonial/Arab Revolt  or Mexican Revolution (another big project I may have to do in 20mm instead) to rekindle my love of all things Piggy now the end of my AWI and ECW projects is in sight.

Big Mike

• Wild Boar
  • "Bring up the PIAT!"
    • View Profile
Re: Zulus
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 09:56:04 AM »
I picked up a bargain batch of 15mm Zulus at Beachhead last year, that as Duncan says are still awaiting a paint job. I am trying to develop a quick paint system but my WW2 Italian buildings, 1943 Germans, not to mention Pirate ships are all underway and have pushed into the queue.
Duncan and I have 54mm Zulu and British forces that have an easy  but brutal rule set. Stewart's own easy play Rorkes Drift rules in 28mm could be used for 15mm quite nicely. So I would add my name to the list of petitioners for Martin to model a few packs of these mighty warriors.