Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AK47 Ztum-Setum Website  (Read 371 times)

Derek H

• Piglet
    • View Profile
AK47 Ztum-Setum Website
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:16:32 AM »
Back in the early 2000s I set up a website covering the Ztum_Setum campaign we were running at the South East Scotland wargames club.  It was a real "state of the art 1990s" website and it fell into disrepair when we ran out of steam with the campaign and I moved on and started using blog platforms to chronicle my wargames activities.

Inspired by a game of "classic" AK47 I played in  a couple of weeks ago I've revamped the old Ztum-Setum website and put it back online at https://ak47ztumsetum.wordpress.com/

The main content on the site is articles about the factions involved and a Models Index with pictures of the models we used in the campaign.  But there's other useful stuff there including graphics that you can use to make casualty and pinned markers. 

The old Ztum-Setum Online News section, game reports from the campaign, is not there yet, but I might get round to transferring it over eventually. 

The inspiration doesn't stop there, I'm rebasing and updating all my old forces.  I'd forgotten just what a good game AK47 is. 

Sean Clark

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
  • In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king
    • View Profile
    • Buckets of Dice
Re: AK47 Ztum-Setum Website
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:39:50 PM »
Thank you Derek!