Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crete 1941 - FJ Thread  (Read 133 times)

Traffic

• Supporter 2020
  • Piglet
    • View Profile
Crete 1941 - FJ Thread
« on: July 30, 2020, 10:16:14 PM »
While I dropped a couple of shots up in the Modelling section this will be the finished items as I plough through the new FJ (and repurpose some of the old ones) together with the defending forces.  This isn't for PBI per se, but I try and keep my forces flexible.

Wounded figures - For some other games I play I needed a two man stretcher team.  So I have had to improvise:

FJ Supply Column - Hunt through the mule sets from 14th Army and PITS provided a couple of mules I could add in and then used the Crew figure from the new AT Rifle Pack who is looking up.  A Second rifle figure came from the spares box from the old FJ pack

Ammo Carrier - German Infantry tactics revolved around the MG which then needed plenty of ammo.  This is from the new MG34 pack.  I normally use two figure bases and a third separate figure for casualty removal.

Group shot of NCO, AT Rifle, rifle men and the wounded set

Objective Markers.  These are rescaled 3D images and my own Drop canisters which I have put up on TinkerCAD for anyone to download and use.

Torn.Fu.2d Radio team from the new range

Combat Medic - Headswap on LW German Medic figure.  A bit of license on using the LW figure as a base. Took the gaiters off but left the pouches on.  Trying to persuade martin to consider some FJ Medics.

Figure pulling supply container - new FJ range

Luftwaffe Liaison Officer - new FJ range using the Command set

Six man rifle squad and a three man MG team - mostly new FJ ranges but the possibility that I have used one of the other rifle figures from the older set.

More to follow

Anatoli

• Piglet
    • View Profile
Re: Crete 1941 - FJ Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »
Wow !

Superb painting and enhancement of the figures on their bases...

I really like them very much !

pbeccas (Paul)

• Supporter 2020
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Re: Crete 1941 - FJ Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 03:47:45 AM »
Excellent figures,  I really like the mule train.