Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Contacts  (Read 78 times)

martin goddard

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Contacts
« on: December 05, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »
I have been a bit disappointed in the way contact was made with Admiralty miniatures.
It has caused hurt and mis-represented what the 15Mill is trying to do.

Here is my request.

DO NOT MAKE ANY CONTACT WITH ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE DOING SO ON BEHALF OF THE 15 MILL  or RFCM forum (unless you are being positive, supporting and kind).
YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO DO THIS.
IT IS NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE.

I am at the moment putting time and effort into rectifying a first case of this.   
This has damaged the magazine before it is even started.
Really annoyed at such childish stupidity.
Think about what we are trying to achieve. Id est , a unified 15mm hobby community.

Smiley Miley 66

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Re: Contacts
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:30:29 AM »
Well said !

Smiley Miley 66

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:47 AM »
Can I quickly add:
This should also apply when wearing the RCFM polo shirt/T shirt and any associated Labelled shirts !!! As some of us have PP and Weymouth Levellers shirts etc, but this applies to all club, associations and Manufacture named Shirts. When you put these named shirts on, it should feel like a "Privilage" to wear them, and remember who you are representing ?
 As these shirts are getting easier to own and looking up associated names are easier to look up these days on the internet.

Sean Clark

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
  • In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king
    • View Profile
    • Buckets of Dice
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 08:12:58 AM »
Well said Miles. If I wear one of my Peter Pig shirts I am aware that to a certain extent I am a representative of Peter Pig - there are numerous times at shows that I have been mistaken for an employee!

I wear the shirts with pride. There is some responsibility to act and behave in an appropriate manner to promote the values. If I was to walk around a show shouting and swearing, this would create a negative impression of not only of myself but Peter Pig also. We all have to be careful what we say and when and where we say it. This hobby gets enough bad press without us stoking the fires.

Colonel Kilgore

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »
Very good point Miles. I will be especially careful to watch my p's and q's now that I have just taken delivery of one of the the rather nice RFCM Forum polo shirts that Mr Lurkio has recently made available to us all.