Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Red dead redemption 2 (by rock star games)  (Read 183 times)

martin goddard

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Red dead redemption 2 (by rock star games)
« on: October 28, 2018, 08:51:46 AM »
Your thoughts and comments?

Smiley Miley 66

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
Re: Red dead redemption 2 (by rock star games)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 09:01:09 AM »
Does look a good game, i am going to wait until after Xmas to buy my copy.

Leslie BT

• Supporter 2018
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 09:58:54 AM »
Computer games, not enough hours in the day.

Watching the paint dry may be more interesting!

Smiley Miley 66

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 11:34:23 AM »
I ve been relieably informed by younger members of my crew who know about computer games etc, that this should be quite good, as it is the same people who developed Grand Theft Auto so apparently it should be pretty good game play. Quote, if you don't shave regularly your beard gets unruly and your horse suffers from the cold.....

martin goddard

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 12:33:55 PM »
My initial impression is the high quality of the graphics and equipment. Stunning.

Jonnyboy

• Piglet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 01:57:17 PM »
About as close as you can get short of actually being there.... the PS3 version was awesome, the ps4 with the updated processor and graphics card should be truly amazing, great game, I spent ages simply riding through the game-world.

Link to trailer
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ps4+red+dead+redemption+2+trailer&&view=detail&mid=965E741C2F424848CBF4965E741C2F424848CBF4&rvsmid=E6A78C3EED0D01EF2E47E6A78C3EED0D01EF2E47&FORM=VDQVAP

martin goddard

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »
I do not want to give up my time for it ,but it is tempting!  Their research looks good. was impressed by the train and the horse's testicles. attention to detail.

Mike Tanner

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 06:11:01 PM »
I ve been relieably informed by younger members of my crew who know about computer games etc, that this should be quite good, as it is the same people who developed Grand Theft Auto so apparently it should be pretty good game play.

I am shocked that glorification of filth like Grand Theft Auto is allowed on this forum. I am assuming for now the OP writer and Administrators of this forum are unaware of GTA's connection with Red Dead Redemption 2?

To cut a long story short: Grand Theft Auto is an ultra-violent game where players are encouraged to steal cars and kill police officers. The children who play this game can also engage in buying, beating, raping or killing prostitutes for their pleasure. This "game" really is the complete opposite of wholesome family entertainment.

martin goddard

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 09:56:46 PM »
Mike
Once again you are getting very angry.
There was no glorification of any game,  as the conversation was about this new western game. No discussion about the content of grand theft auto at all.
Can you be specific where there was glorification of grand theft auto?  All that was said was "should be pretty good game play" in recognition of the work of 1000 plus game developers.

Your constant outrage is tedious. Last week it was the British army. What next?

Can you please leave the forum Mike. 

Your anger is overflowing. Now I feel angry at how you keep making pleasant chat into a channel for your anger. You have crushed another topic.

Mike Tanner

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 03:32:58 PM »
Although I am leaving the forum under a cloud I do so with no animosity in my heart and I understand Martin's reasoning in wanting me gone (Martin if you ever take the red pill you will understand why I am angry).

Thank you to everybody who helped me with hints and tips during my time here. Keep working on your lead mountains and enjoy your gaming.

All the best,
Mike