Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So what is your Wildest Painted Figures?  (Read 119 times)

War Monkey

• Piglet
    • View Profile
So what is your Wildest Painted Figures?
« on: October 16, 2018, 05:23:24 AM »
At current I have just a few, first are my "Zombie Trekkies" Trekkies caught up in the zombie out break during a convention.

Still some lite work needed to finish them up but they are turning out well.

Leman

• Supporter 2018
  • Hog the Limelight
  • If it's too hard, I can't do it.
    • View Profile
Re: So what is your Wildest Painted Figures?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 07:28:34 AM »
As a historical gamer I suppose my 28mm Early Saxons are about the closest..

Mike Tanner

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »
Nice work on the faces of figures 1&3 in particular, when viewing from L to R.

One day I will get around to converting some standard figures into custom mercenaries from the Angolan civil war.  Think along the lines of non politically correct characters like Col. Callan, "Shotgun Charlie" Christodoulou, etc. I don't know if that can be called wild or not?

I also need to assemble the human and animal characters of Daktari in 15mm for a Rhodesian bush war hostage rescue scenario.

Colonel Kilgore

• RFCM Admin Supporter
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »
Nice work on the faces of figures 1&3 in particular, when viewing from L to R.

One day I will get around to converting some standard figures into custom mercenaries from the Angolan civil war.  Think along the lines of non politically correct characters like Col. Callan, "Shotgun Charlie" Christodoulou, etc. I don't know if that can be called wild or not?

I also need to assemble the human and animal characters of Daktari in 15mm for a Rhodesian bush war hostage rescue scenario.

Mike,

The Osprey "Force on Force" rules companion books have some great little scenarios to play out - have you seen them?

War Monkey

• Piglet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 05:58:16 AM »
Thanks, figure 2 moving from L-R is coated in a clear brush on Acrylic to seal it leaving it very shiny and will be sprayed with a Matte finish to help further seal the figure.

The over all plan is to come up with other characters in Super Hero Cosplay costume, All of them being Zombies of course.