Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: News banner photos down  (Read 739 times)

FifteensAway

• Piglet
    • View Profile
Re: News banner photos down
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 08:45:41 PM »
"more Western and Vietnam goodies"  What-a-whos-it?  Me no see Vietnam nor Western stuff on the banner - only ACW and aliens.  Did I miss it?  And nothing 'new' showing in either range.  Am I being teased?   ???

Colonel Kilgore

• Star Supporter Admin
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2019, 08:59:30 PM »
"more Western and Vietnam goodies"  What-a-whos-it?  Me no see Vietnam nor Western stuff on the banner - only ACW and aliens.  Did I miss it?  And nothing 'new' showing in either range.  Am I being teased?   ???

Fifteensaway, I think you were looking at a posting from October of last year? The latest ACW Union generals are indeed new, while the Alien photos are newly-published on the PP website (even if the figures shown are a little older), and hopefully a bit of fun.

Generally, when new stuff comes out, it has a "New" note against it on the PP website, and we post a picture in the News section of this Forum for a week or two as well. Or until something else new and shiny comes out.

FifteensAway

• Piglet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 12:57:20 AM »
Well, that it explains it then.   :o  Will have to pay more attention to dates in the future.  Still learning my way around this forum I guess.   ::)