Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Civil War Battles day ?  (Read 592 times)

Smiley Miley 66

• Supporter 2017
  • Piglet
    • View Profile
Civil War Battles day ?
« on: July 10, 2016, 01:26:21 PM »
Some people have expressed and interest in playing in a Civil war battles day. So can can I please have some names please if there are enough I can organise something, at Entiyment ? September/October ?

Leman

• Hog the Limelight
  • If it's too hard, I can't do it.
    • View Profile
Re: Civil War Battles day ?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 03:46:01 PM »
Depends how far Entiyment is from Liverpool. September 12th I'm on an eight day narrow boat trip.

Lurkio

• Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
    • Lurkio
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 05:04:17 PM »
They play a bit of CWB at the club. I'll mention it to them, but Burton to Poole is a looonngg way

Stewart 46A

• Supporter 2017
  • Hog the Limelight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 06:17:50 PM »
Love to take part but unavailable most of September and all of October, any chance late August?

Leman

• Hog the Limelight
  • If it's too hard, I can't do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 06:28:03 PM »
No, I'm afraid I won't be able to make Poole. However doing the Trent and Mersey canal in September so will be going through Burton. If it's the right day we could maybe stop over for a game. Depends on the skipper, but he is also a wargamer.

DorchesterBede

• Domestic Pig
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »
Miles

Really liked the location, worked well on the PBI day - you can play games and buy stuff at the same location, brilliant. Are you looking at both ECW and ACW as discussed on the day? I would be interested but as you know can't commit until nearer the time (definitely can't do 24 September) given the current chaos around my ever changing shift patterns.

Chris

Smiley Miley 66

• Supporter 2017
  • Piglet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 09:21:50 AM »
CWB games day. 4 th November at Entoyment shop, buy the tickets from the shop itself, 5 a ticket. At the moment this is done through the shops Facebook page, not their website! I will talk to Peter and see if I can get this changed !
2 games and lunch. 4-7 will be needed for food I would think ? Order in or eat go and eat out ?
Any Quires please ask myself or Martin ?