Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Regiment of Foote (ECW) / Re: Regiments of Foot
« Last post by Radar on Today at 07:08:14 PM »
They are Warbases custom casualty dials, with chapbook italic font. 40mm diameter. Different slogan for each faction. here are the Parliamentarian ones....

You can see all of them here:http://www.keepyourpowderdry.co.uk/2018/11/casualty-markers-take-3.html
Longships- Wrath of the Vikings / LBM shield transfers
« Last post by Leman on Today at 05:50:18 PM »
I like the Dark Ages, particularly the early post-Roman period, but I am now beginning to find I would like a go at the Viking era. I am seriously considering making this my 15mm project for 2019 using PP figures and rules. Doing a bit of research I had a look at the Little Big Man site to see if they did 15mm Viking and Saxon shields. They do, but not specifically for Peter Pig. They do them for about half a dozen other companies. Has anybody used these with the PP figures, and if so which are the most compatible with the PP shields?
Longships- Wrath of the Vikings / Viking day
« Last post by martin goddard on Today at 05:46:13 PM »
There is a problem with Entoyment.
Apparently they have a 40 person Warhammer competition on the same day.
I booked our tables back in October.
They have offered their side room. That should be fine. I will go over on this week to recce the situation.

Please assume all is well and I will make it work.  I am thinking 8 players  using 4 tables.

i will keep folk updated. 
Awesome, binary, warband ,going forward, faction blow things up!
« Last post by Leman on Today at 05:35:45 PM »
What do your casualty markers look like, and what size are they?
« Last post by Radar on Today at 05:08:18 PM »
Many thanks Westie. To be brutally honest it's just careful colouring in, Martin's sculpting and a wash does the rest.

Really like Warbases, particularly pleased with the custom casualty markers they made for me.
Piggy Days and Competitions / Re: Viking day Saturday 9th February
« Last post by Leslie BT on Today at 02:13:02 PM »
Thanks for the invite, I love to but their is just too much to do here weekends included.
We had the first lambs last week and more over the next couple of weeks.

We don't have a raddle for the tup, so do not know the dates.
« Last post by Westie on Today at 12:35:27 PM »
Terrific looking units, Radar!  8) 

Warbases did some customised bases for me recently and I am really pleased with the results.
Eye Candy / Re: 6mm Patrols in the Sudan
« Last post by Spiers101 on January 18, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »
Thanks for the comments will post by Fuzzy Wuzzies hopefully by Monday just need to finish basing them.
Have yet to have a game of PITs as still putting together all of the elements, once the minis are done it will be scenery and then after 2 years I will be ready for a game!
Piggy Days and Competitions / Re: Viking day Saturday 9th February
« Last post by Stewart 46A on January 18, 2019, 06:11:51 PM »
Are you joining us Les ?
Marketplace / Re: PBI Russian force on eBay (ends 20/1/19)
« Last post by martin goddard on January 18, 2019, 03:02:08 PM »
Good news.  I had not appreciated how it worked close up. I see that you have to wait till the end. Otherwise 6 would be very cheap.... Net there will be this new stuff called elastictrickery everywhere.

Do tell us the final price unless it is a secret Tim.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10